How to remove an angry fat woman
Non scrivetemi
2008-07-03 10:56:01 UTC
On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:05:44 GMT, "Robin King"
... On Jun 27, 11:20 am, "Fatty McFatten"
I'm always running into angry fatties ( sometimes literally)
wherever I go.
What is the best way to get them out of your way at the
grocery
store or the
theater or an airplane when they are blocking up small
spaces?
I tried a big shoe horn, but they just got more angry.
Fatty
| commit suicide, that way you'll get everyone out of your
way.
| jenius
After due and diligent consideration of your problem
(don't
worry,
it only took a few seconds) I'd say that your best bet lies
in asking
them for a date. If this doesn't send them running off
screaming,
nothing will.
(On the remote off-chance that someone says yes, learn
some
manners and you might have a nice time.)
Robin
Ah Robin, I do believe you have some inside info that you are
not
sharing..
(1) Fatty McFatten asks for suggestions re moving fat women.
(2) jenius responds to Fatty by writing "commit suicide, that
way
you'll get everyone out of your way"
(3) Then you respond to jenius by telling her she should "ask
them for
a date"
Never before, when reading this NG, have I seen any
suggestion that
jenius dates fat women. So, Robin, what is your motivation
for
offering that type of suggestion to jenius.
Sara Lee
Robin-
Consider the source
That will answer the question and let the brain stem know that you
ware addressing the brain stem and not Jenius.
LV-posted in SSFA
jenius is a goofy retard.

Why do you have such an obsession with brain stems? Not getting
enough
dick lately? Maybe you should try douching before you troll
bars.
"I rode a tank and sucked a corporal's crank
While my pussy got ravaged and butthole stank."
Lady Veteran
2008-07-03 20:15:37 UTC
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:56:01 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
<***@pboxmix.winstonsmith.info> wrote:

This is a dizum. Ignore it.

LV-posted from SSFA

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
e-vamp
2008-07-04 23:37:23 UTC
On Jul 3, 6:56 am, "Non scrivetemi"
Post by Non scrivetemi
On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:05:44 GMT, "Robin King"
... On Jun 27, 11:20 am, "Fatty McFatten"
I'm always running into angry fatties ( sometimes literally)
wherever I go.
What is the best way to get them out of your way at the
grocery
store or the
theater or an airplane when they are blocking up small
spaces?
I tried a big shoe horn, but they just got more angry.
Fatty
| commit suicide, that way you'll get everyone out of your
way.
| jenius
   After due and diligent consideration of your problem
(don't
   worry,
it only took a few seconds) I'd say that your best bet lies
in asking
them for a date.  If this doesn't send them running off
screaming,
nothing will.
   (On the remote off-chance that someone says yes,  learn
some
manners and you might have a nice time.)
Robin
Ah Robin, I do believe you have some inside info that you are
not
sharing..
(1) Fatty McFatten asks for suggestions re moving fat women.
(2) jenius responds to Fatty by writing  "commit suicide, that
way
you'll get everyone out of your way"
(3) Then you respond to jenius by telling her she should "ask
them for
a date"
Never before, when reading this NG,  have I seen any
suggestion that
jenius dates fat women.   So, Robin, what is your motivation
for
offering that type of suggestion to jenius.
Sara Lee
Robin-
Consider the source
That will answer the question and let the brain stem know that you
ware addressing the brain stem and not Jenius.
LV-posted in SSFA
jenius is a goofy retard.
Why do you have such an obsession with brain stems?  Not getting
enough
dick lately?  Maybe you should try douching before you troll
bars.
"I rode a tank and sucked a corporal's crank
While my pussy got ravaged and butthole stank."- Hide quoted text -
what's a jenius? come on.. ya misspelled, there's no refernece in
the retardictionary.

get over it.. typo loser suck jobber... why don't you marry luuk and
fuck marty lacker up the ass.

creepshaw.