Obese fat-ass still a loser 'Biggest Loser' star reveals sexual assault while getting a massage
Scott Hanes
2016-10-18 23:25:20 UTC
The “Biggest Loser” contestant Ali Vincent revealed a shocking
secret on Saturday’s episode of “Oprah: Where Are They Now?’,
telling the talk show host that she was sexually assaulted while
getting a massage in 2015.

“I was getting a massage and I fell asleep, as I often do in
massages, and I felt so safe in this place, I had no guard up.
And I woke up to — I woke up to some one feeling in my vagina,”
Vincent, 41, confessed.

“And I was just like in shock, like what’s going on, what’s
happening? And then I just jumped up and I ran out and just hid.
And I was sitting there in a ball and I was just shaking, and I
don’t know how to explain it. But I just was so afraid. I was
scared.”

She immediately told her manager who belittled the story.

“The manager came, and he was like, ‘Well, it’s not like he
raped you.’

"And he was right!” she said.

Vincent said she didn’t tell people about it and is only just
now starting to realize the trauma that it has inflicted.

“I haven’t talked about it because it’s not something you just
talk about,” she explained. “A lot of things have changed over
the last couple of years in my life. I moved here, to Northern
California. My routine completely changed. I’ve realized, over
the last year, as I’ve gained this weight, it was so much of my
life slowed down, that a lot of stuff came up that I just hadn’t
dealt with.”

Vincent was the first ever female winner of the show back in
2008 after dropping a whopping 112 lbs. However back in April
the author revealed that she had regained almost all the weight.

“I swore I would never be there again, be here again,” she
wrote on Facebook. “I couldn’t imagine a day again that I would
weigh over 200 pounds. I feel ashamed. I feel embarrassed. I
feel overwhelmed. I feel like failure.”

You are a failure you dumb obese cunt.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/09/biggest-loser-
star-reveals-sexual-assault-while-getting-massage.html

&
2016-10-19 15:36:47 UTC
[...]
is that your mother
i am & the great . i win
Paul Elam
2016-10-20 09:12:33 UTC
Post by &
[...]
“&” is an infamous and anonymous internet troll. He launches scurrilous,
defamatory, trivializing and false diatribes against Men’s Rights
activists and their posts and against Men’s Rights organizations. He
therefore, has as his goals the disruption of soc.men and the thwarting
of the legitimate goals of the men’s rights movement, and the
denigration, trivialization and discrediting of the leaders of the men’s
rights movement and men’s rights organizations.