Back from the dead
Ernest L SeweII, IV
2008-06-06 05:55:01 UTC
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
How's the sex change? Everything not in the right place?
Bob George
2008-06-06 19:16:21 UTC
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
How's the sex change?  Everything not in the right place?- Hide quoted text -
What what WHAT? Sex change you say? I am not aware of
this!

Everything is where it always was. That being tucked away firmly in my
pants. The woman in my life aint all that interested!

How did your cleft pallet reconstruction go?
Greta xxx
2008-06-10 13:24:08 UTC
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
How's the sex change?  Everything not in the right place?- Hide quoted text -
What what WHAT?           Sex change you say?     I am not aware of
this!
Everything is where it always was. That being tucked away firmly in my
pants. The woman in my life aint all that interested!
How did your cleft pallet reconstruction go?- Hide quoted text -
Ignore Ernest, he's trite.

Welcome back to AMP, you've missed all the inside info on Swell Tree
Lens then?

Greta
-x-
Bob George
2008-06-10 17:51:52 UTC
Post by Greta xxx
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
How's the sex change?  Everything not in the right place?- Hide quoted text -
What what WHAT?           Sex change you say?     I am not aware of
this!
Everything is where it always was. That being tucked away firmly in my
pants. The woman in my life aint all that interested!
How did your cleft pallet reconstruction go?- Hide quoted text -
Ignore Ernest, he's trite.
Welcome back to AMP, you've missed all the inside info on Swell Tree
Lens then?
Greta
-x-- Hide quoted text -
I have missed a great deal, it would seem.
Like what the hell happened to www.npgmc and www.love4oneanother and
www.3121 and all the other great sites where I could get official
downloads of neat stuff.

And where have my friends JeePee and Saphire Blue gone?

And why does Google Groups say that AMP is infrequently visited. What
happened to everybody on here after june 2004?

Oh I dunno (shrugs shoulders) the whole world's gone bonkers.

BG
JeePee
2008-06-15 19:59:50 UTC
Post by Bob George
Post by Greta xxx
Post by Bob George
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
[...]
If you come here it means you're probably dead, but you don't know it
yet. *whispers* "I see dead people".
JeePee

So when you see your neighbor carryin' somethin',
Help him with his load,
And don't go mistaking Paradise
For that home across the road.
- Bob Dylan -
higher elvisarchy
2008-06-07 04:14:41 UTC
shame you're not.

lmfao!
Post by Ernest L SeweII, IV
Hello to all at AMP.
I havent been on here since 2003, according to the rather scary
records of my activity kept by Google. Imagine my surprise when I
discovered that all the silly shit I wrote to you all those years ago
was still readily available for all to see. I nearly dropped my pie!
Anyway I just wanted to say WOTCHA to you all and I will be
approaching some of you who's names I recall one by one. I think I
will pick on Ernest first as I remember that he is one FUNNY mo-fo
beeatch.
I'll do all that tomorrow though. Cant be arsed now. BTW I dont live
in Ireland no more. Back in England now where I belong.
Laters.
From BOB GEORGE
How's the sex change? Everything not in the right place?