Enough! Enough!
walt tonne
2010-08-19 00:38:10 UTC
Folks, I hope you are well prepared in the likely that we will have a
total meltdown in 5 t0 10 years. An
economy that loses world market position every month. Enjoy!

ps. Totally racial in nature. Mestizos breeding like rodents, (Mestizo
Rodenta?)
.
specimens: http://www.newnation.news/ New Nation News.

ps. Just looked at dozens of city life and farm pictures circa
1920-30.
Very, very, few overweight folks much less obese. 1,200 calories
a day, one hour, or more, of walking daily. If you don't lose
weight at
that pace you are lying to yourself. Keep at it.
Ubiquitous
2010-08-19 00:48:42 UTC
Post by walt tonne
Folks, I hope you are well prepared in the likely that we will have a
total meltdown in 5 t0 10 years. An
economy that loses world market position every month. Enjoy!
ps. Totally racial in nature. Mestizos breeding like rodents, (Mestizo
Rodenta?)
And you posted this off-topic article here because?
--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
for them, it's failing.
walt tonne
2010-08-19 01:51:20 UTC
Because it covered a number of critical elements. My comments after
studying old photographs noting few
fat people. Economics, politics, social strife, even a suggestion as
to diet/exercise.

I made a mistake "rec.arts.theatre.musicals". Other groups are
fortunate to receive such enlightenment.

p.s. Forgot mug shots at link.
KK
Good question. Why'd you post your off-topic whine about his here?
kachina
2010-08-19 18:59:56 UTC
Post by KK
Post by Ubiquitous
Post by walt tonne
Folks, I hope you are well prepared in the likely that we will have a
total meltdown in 5 t0 10 years. An
economy that loses world market position every month. Enjoy!
ps. Totally racial in nature. Mestizos breeding like rodents, (Mestizo
Rodenta?)
And you posted this off-topic article here because?
Good question. Why'd you post your off-topic whine about his here?
The joy of sharing?
--
@}`-,-- *in memoriam, KotAGoR XXXV*