How do you tell if a chick's too fat to fuck?
Julius Achiesers
2011-01-27 03:26:45 UTC
When you pull her pants down and her ass is still in them.
Lady Veteran
2011-01-27 04:48:39 UTC
On 27 Jan 2011 03:26:45 -0000, "Julius Achiesers"
Post by Julius Achiesers
When you pull her pants down and her ass is still in them.
***@dizum.com

Looks like the country of Moronica is hemorrhaging its citizens again.

Surely no one will take his fool seriously, and LOOK, it is using one
of those anonymous remailers that is SUPPOSED to be for people in
repressed countries and it is TRYING to harass fat people.

Your attempts to harass and bother is futile, moron. Move along-your
village needs its idiot back.

LV
--
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
"Aspire to inspire before you expire."

---Unknown
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
"It's a sign of your own worth sometimes if you are
hated by the right people."

-Miles Franklin
Today's Idiot: Sarah Palin: "This speaks to a bigger
picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our
national security policies. But obviously we've gotta
stand with our North Korean allies--we're bound to by
treaties"
David
2011-01-27 22:25:21 UTC
Post by Julius Achiesers
When you pull her pants down and her ass is still in them.
Looks like the country of Moronica is hemorrhaging its citizens again.
Surely no one will take his fool seriously, and LOOK, it is using one
of those anonymous remailers that is SUPPOSED to be for people in
repressed countries and it is TRYING to harass fat people.
Your attempts to harass and bother is futile, moron. Move along-your
village needs its idiot back.
LV
If your derriere is still in your pants when you pull them down, you
should consider losing a couple hundred pounds.