Stop with the "statute of limitations" lie already
Lexor
2024-06-07 22:35:45 UTC
The statute of limitations on Trump' felony did *not* run out before his
indictment.
If New York state had not extended the statue of limitations prior to
that it would have.

What's really interesting is how a New York jury found someone guilty of
sexual assault when there is zero evidence to support any of the claims.

That's Democrats though. They can always find a stupid bitch to take
one up the ass for the team.
Lexor
2024-06-07 22:38:03 UTC
On 6/7/2024 9:54 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted
child molester, trailer-trash fuckdrip and another fucking do-nothing,
BDS much?
Yes, I suffer from an extreme and probably terminal case of it, you
know I'm trailer-trash fuckdrip.
Did you see Joe shit his pants on TV again?
Chris Mueller
2024-06-08 00:31:52 UTC
The statute of limitations on Trump' felony did *not* run out before his
indictment.
If New York state had not extended the statue of limitations prior to that it
would have.
But it *was* extended.
What's really interesting is how a New York jury found someone guilty of sexual
assault when there is zero evidence to support any of the claims.
No one was found "guilty" of sexual assault. Trump was found liable for it, and
there was evidence.
Skeeter
He was railroaded and you know it.
pothead
2024-06-08 13:23:51 UTC
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Chris Mueller
The statute of limitations on Trump' felony did *not* run out before his
indictment.
If New York state had not extended the statue of limitations prior to that it
would have.
But it *was* extended.
What's really interesting is how a New York jury found someone guilty of sexual
assault when there is zero evidence to support any of the claims.
No one was found "guilty" of sexual assault. Trump was found liable for it, and
there was evidence.
He was railroaded and you know it.
Like thee other attacks on Trump, this too will be overturned.
The more Jean Carroll talks, the less her chances of collecting the money are.
She is a complete wack-a-doodle and some may not know but this is not her first time accusing a man
of rape.

Do a little research.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 18:21:30 UTC
Post by Lexor
The statute of limitations on Trump' felony did *not* run out before his
indictment.
If New York state had not extended the statue of limitations prior to
that it would have.
There was no extension. The SoL for felonies is not the same a for misdemeanors.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
CaLaVeRa
2024-06-08 19:03:42 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
So just exactly when are you going to sign up to go fight there
yourself, Jonathan 'little man' Ball?

You stolen valor, gutless, hypocritical Suckramento lawn puke!