Happy Thanksgiving all you fat greasy blobs!
Mr. Oinker
2009-11-26 07:11:51 UTC
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
blobbi boar semen
2009-11-26 16:07:41 UTC
I hope Roberta Sanchez chokes on a turkey bone at the homeless shelter.
Lady Veteran
2009-11-26 18:39:25 UTC
Post by Mr. Oinker
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
***@reece.net.au

We can lose 150 pounds simply by shooting a troll.

You want to volunteer to test the theory?

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
"I am mad as hell and I will not take it anymore!"

---Network
Down Under
2009-11-26 20:27:32 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Mr. Oinker
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
We can lose 150 pounds simply by shooting a troll.
You want to volunteer to test the theory?
LV
We don't have guns in the hands of civilians anymore. Too
dangerous around fat people.
Lady Veteran
2009-11-26 20:40:49 UTC
Post by Down Under
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Mr. Oinker
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
We can lose 150 pounds simply by shooting a troll.
You want to volunteer to test the theory?
LV
We don't have guns in the hands of civilians anymore. Too
dangerous around fat people.
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...

Use that single brain cell for something GOOD for a change.

---Network
MrWonderful
2009-11-27 01:47:16 UTC
shut your piehole asshole
Fred Hall
2009-12-16 20:32:38 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Down Under
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Mr. Oinker
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
We can lose 150 pounds simply by shooting a troll.
You want to volunteer to test the theory?
LV
We don't have guns in the hands of civilians anymore. Too
dangerous around fat people.
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?

lol...
Post by Lady Veteran
Use that single brain cell for something GOOD for a change.
Take your own advice
--

"Yes. It says that I want to tear an SOB apart with my bare hands and
that I would not let the threat of jail spoil my aim...

Bobbi Sanchez explaining that she does not issue death
threats in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>

" If you would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you..."
Bobbi once again proving she does issue death threats
in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Dewey, Remum & Howe
2009-12-16 22:53:45 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.
Lady Veteran
2009-12-17 03:43:51 UTC
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:53:45 +0000 (UTC), "Dewey, Remum & Howe"
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool. Everyone
in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.

Sorry Pinocchio, you will have to look elsewhere to be come a real
boy.

---Network
Fred Hall
2009-12-17 08:34:51 UTC
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool. Everyone
in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.
Including you, Bobbi?
Post by Lady Veteran
Sorry Pinocchio, you will have to look elsewhere to be come a real
boy.
Is that your goal?

Peaceful Bobbi Sanchez in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Dewey, Remum & Howe
2009-12-18 00:38:12 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 22:53:45 +0000 (UTC), "Dewey, Remum & Howe"
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 14:40:49 -0600, Lady Veteran
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool. Everyone
in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.
You dodged the point of what I said, kook.
Post by Lady Veteran
Sorry Pinocchio, you will have to look elsewhere to be come a real
boy.
That's the best you can do, dipshit?
"The Google archives; for 7 years and running--for all to see for as long
as the Internet shall live--evidences that I am the victor, and you
are the failures." - Edmo, keeping a record of his failures.
Lady Veteran
2009-12-18 01:46:42 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool. Everyone
in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.
You dodged the point of what I said, kook.
You are not any better off than Fred Hall.
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Lady Veteran
Sorry Pinocchio, you will have to look elsewhere to be come a real
boy.
That's the best you can do, dipshit?
Come back and ask me in a year if you are not either in an insane
asylum or some other place when sociopaths congregate.

---Network
Dewey, Remum & Howe
2009-12-18 02:08:43 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If
you would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry
about fat people beating you into a grease stain or shooting
you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool.
Everyone in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.
You dodged the point of what I said, kook.
You are not any better off than Fred Hall.
That's still quite a few steps up from your current position. Have you
stopped mooching and actually found a job to pay the rent? I'll bet
you're still in denial about that! <snicker>
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Lady Veteran
Sorry Pinocchio, you will have to look elsewhere to be come a real
boy.
That's the best you can do, dipshit?
Come back and ask me in a year if you are not either in an insane
asylum or some other place when sociopaths congregate.
You're really losing it. That was even lamer than your last attempt at a
comeback. Then again, a true socipath will always try to project their
weaknesses onto others. Too bad it isn't working for you but that's
because you're a failure at everything except being a lying hypocrite.
"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.
Lady Veteran
2009-12-19 03:43:59 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If
you would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry
about fat people beating you into a grease stain or shooting
you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
Fred Hall is nothing more than a rabble rousing useless fool.
Everyone in AUK who doesn't have him kill filed has on ignore.
You dodged the point of what I said, kook.
You are not any better off than Fred Hall.
That's still quite a few steps up from your current position. Have you
stopped mooching and actually found a job to pay the rent? I'll bet
you're still in denial about that! <snicker>
My goodness. Are you trying to say that you know my life better than I
do? Denial is a river in Egypt and you have never been there.

You don't really have a life-right?
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Lady Veteran
Come back and ask me in a year if you are not either in an insane
asylum or some other place when sociopaths congregate.
You're really losing it. That was even lamer than your last attempt at a
comeback.
Your incapability to process information when presented to you is not
my problem. I don't even think you are worth mine or anyone else's
time.
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Then again, a true socipath will always try to project their
weaknesses onto others.
You have practiced it well and you have it down to a science.
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Too bad it isn't working for you but that's
because you're a failure at everything except being a lying hypocrite.
Says you. Tell me again what and who are you that I should care what
you think.

Enjoy the vermin file.

You aren't worth my time.

---Network
Joe
2009-12-19 04:49:46 UTC
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Too bad it isn't working for you but that's
because you're a failure at everything except being a lying hypocrite.
Says you. Tell me again what and who are you that I should care what
you think.
Enjoy the vermin file.
You aren't worth my time.
LV
LV, I do have a question. It has to do with your use of the kill
file. From reading here I see repeatedly that you state that you are
putting another poster in your kill file.

The newsgroups are designed to enable people to communicate with each
other and not only to agree but to disagree as well.

If you do not wish to do this why do you not simply discontinue
reading and posting her.

Joe
Fred Hall
2009-12-19 09:33:20 UTC
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Too bad it isn't working for you but that's
because you're a failure at everything except being a lying hypocrite.
Says you. Tell me again what and who are you that I should care what
you think.
Enjoy the vermin file.
You aren't worth my time.
LV
LV, I do have a question. It has to do with your use of the kill
file. From reading here I see repeatedly that you state that you are
putting another poster in your kill file.
The newsgroups are designed to enable people to communicate with each
other and not only to agree but to disagree as well.
If you do not wish to do this why do you not simply discontinue
reading and posting her.
She can't. Usenet is all she has.
Post by Joe
Joe

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2009-12-19 15:49:57 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
[...]
What am I denying? Are you denying mooching? How about eviction notices?
Are you denying them too? I get nothing but glowing references from my
landlords, rental managers and maids. Care to compare credit scores,
deadbeat?
Post by Lady Veteran
You don't really have a life-right?
This is recreation for me, for you it's obviously something else.
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Lady Veteran
Come back and ask me in a year if you are not either in an insane
asylum or some other place when sociopaths congregate.
You're really losing it. That was even lamer than your last attempt at
a comeback.
Your incapability to process information when presented to you
More projection from a sociopath noted.
Post by Lady Veteran
is not my problem.
With the many problems you have and refuse to admit, I'm not surprised
you can't get the will power to face them.
Post by Lady Veteran
I don't even think you are worth mine or anyone else's time.
You don't think, you simply react. You refuse to admit that any fault
lies with you. This has beeen demonstrated many times through the years.
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Then again, a true socipath will always try to project their
weaknesses onto others.
You have practiced it well and you have it down to a science.
Have I? I've made no claims. You have and I've called you on them. You
evaded what I said and try to divert the issue.
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Too bad it isn't working for you but that's
because you're a failure at everything except being a lying hypocrite.
Says you. Tell me again what and who are you that I should care what
you think.
You should care, I'm one of the folks you dealt with when you had a job.
Post by Lady Veteran
Enjoy the vermin file.
How many people have you promised to killfile and haven't, liar?
Post by Lady Veteran
You aren't worth my time.
That's why you replied.
"Interesting that you abuser/junkies think that because you clutter
up a bunch of newsgroups with harassment and off topic spin doctoring
that this has some affect on me as a chewtoy." - Ed the chewtoy.
Fred Hall
2009-12-17 08:33:37 UTC
Post by Dewey, Remum & Howe
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Lady Veteran
So you admit that this behavior and put-down is unacceptable? If you
would stop acting like idiots you would not have to worry about fat
people beating you into a grease stain or shooting you...
You are such a hypocrite, Bobbi. What happened to your advice to
killfile or ignore?
The rules kooks make up never apply to kooks. HTH!
It does, it really does help!

Thanks, man.

noauth
2009-11-26 20:39:17 UTC
Baked spam with an apple stuffed you know where.
Wildhare
2009-11-28 22:36:22 UTC
Post by Mr. Oinker
Eat hearty, because Obama is going to put your fat asses on a
diet!
Now if he would just do something about stupid people like you we
would be all set.

W.