Man who fat-shamed news anchor won't apologize, suggests she drops weight for "all of her viewers to see over the next year"
Simon Conner
2012-10-17 08:34:03 UTC
The weight-conscious man who fat-shamed Wisconsin TV anchor
Jennifer Livingston won't back down from his complaint that the
newswoman is setting a bad example by being obese.

Viewer Kenneth Krause even offered to help Livingston lose the
weight — if she wants it.

"Considering Jennifer Livingston's fortuitous position in the
community, I hope she will finally take advantage of a rare and
golden opportunity to influence the health and psychological
well-being of [C]oulee [R]egion children by transforming herself
for all of her viewers to see over the next year,” viewer
Kenneth Krause said in a statement.

“And, to that end, I would be absolutely pleased to offer any
advice or support she would be willing to accept,” he added.

Krause's original email to Livingston went viral after her
infuriated husband and fellow news anchor for WKBT posted it on
Facebook.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/anchor-strikes-back-
fat-shaming-viewer-article-1.1174753a
Lady Veteran
2012-10-17 14:22:49 UTC
On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 04:34:03 -0400 (EDT), "Simon Conner"
Post by Simon Conner
[...]
Isn't it interesting how idiots only present half the story? Why do
they do that?

Watch her video on YouTube. It provides the WHOLE story.

LV
--
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

"Only a male compensating for his impotence
would accuse a strong woman of being a lesbian."

---Unknown

"It's a sign of your own worth sometimes if you are
hated by the right people."

---Miles Franklin

See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"Do you have enemies? Good. That means that you have
stood up for something,sometime in your life."

---Winston Churchill
Remember that today's oak tree is yesterday's nut that
stood it's ground.

---Unknown
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living
someone else's life."

---Steve Jobs
Ten years ago the USA had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and
Johnny Cash .... Now they have no Jobs, no Hope and
no Cash.

---Unknown
"No Gentleman will insult me and no one not a gentleman
can insult me."

---Frederick Douglas
walt tonne
2012-10-19 00:03:26 UTC