Trump repeatedly tried to corrupt the IRS into investigating his political "enemies"
Watermelon truck driver
2022-11-22 13:02:36 UTC
On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:09:59 -0500, NoBody
Oh look, now you're trolling.  Since you are unable to
refute my
statements, I'll just take that as your concession.
Take it as you like it, a "belief" is not the same as a
"fact".
And yet is it still a belief.
It is a false belief.
This is the problem.  Everything is a belief, but you can't
prove right or wrong
because everything depends on a person's willingness to believe.
Some beliefs can be supported by facts and logic. Some cannot.
Kremlin Girl's
belief cannot be.
It's not up to you to decide that for everyone else.
g***@gmail.com
2022-11-22 22:44:56 UTC
On Tue, 22 Nov 2022 13:02:36 +0000, Watermelon truck driver
Post by Watermelon truck driver
On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:09:59 -0500, NoBody
Oh look, now you're trolling.  Since you are unable to
refute my
statements, I'll just take that as your concession.
Take it as you like it, a "belief" is not the same as a
"fact".
And yet is it still a belief.
It is a false belief.
This is the problem.  Everything is a belief, but you can't
prove right or wrong
because everything depends on a person's willingness to believe.
Some beliefs can be supported by facts and logic. Some cannot.
Kremlin Girl's
belief cannot be.
It's not up to you to decide that for everyone else.
It's up to me to decide for me and Nobody's beliefs are almost always
false which means his solutions are almost always wrong.

Swill
--
Don't take the bait.