DID YOU NOTICE?
Craig fudge-packer Chilton
2011-11-27 02:46:55 UTC
I tried to make a heart, but it didn't work.
What should I be made to do as punishment for my failure?
Bend over and lube up, bitch!
(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-11-27 02:53:44 UTC
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Bigots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction -- to join those of the EQUALLy socially-
RETARDED segregationists -- NEVER to be heard from again!

ROTFLMAO !!!

I *LOVE the sound of bigots as they SELF-DESTRUCT like a
string of Chinese firecrackers! Society will NEVER miss them!

= = = = = = =

OBVIOUS **FORGERY by an IMMATURE and
Socially-RETARDED Bigotr ---

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 03:46:55 +0100,
"Craig fudge-packer Chilton" <***@fags.com> wrote:

<FORGED swill flushed>

= = = = =

EVERY TIME that a socially-retarded bigot FORGES an egalitarian,
or post submoronic LIES *about* any egalitarian who supports and
defends civil/human rights and personal liberties -- the bigoted loser
automatically earns himself an •• OCR Point ••.

Those Points are virtual *reminders* to all readers that the bigot
has made his ONLY worthwhile contribution to society by helping to
raise its consciousness to the fact that **ALL** bigots are ignorant
LOWLIFES -- and that is *consistent* with their loathsome hate-
agendas. Thus: OCR = •• Operation Consciousness-Raising. ••

The FASTER society as a whole learns that the rights that bigots
oppose are 100% BENEFICIAL and HARMLESS, the **sooner**
society will render their hate-agendas EXTINCT, and then in the
future remember the bigots only the DERISION. The same fate
that befell the segregationists.

= = = = =

[[[ SPECIAL NOTE TO READERS:

Whenever you see a post that I have created, that deals with
civil & human rights and personal liberties -- ASK YOURSELF if
you have EVER seen any TRUTH or SENSE emanating from the
bigots who inevitably disparage them via hate-posts and for-
forgeries. ASK yourself: "WHO is providing readers with FACTS
and INTELLIGENT discourse -- Craig, or THEM?" Ask yourself:
"WHO is presenting the readers with IRREFUTABLE and *easily-
verified* FACTS and viable arguments -- Craig, or the bigots
who OPPOSE reasonable & fair personal liberties for tens of
MILLIONS of people, which do absolutely NO HARM to anyone
or anything?"

If you can HONESTLY answer "Craig" to both of the above
questions, then you need to put the comments made by the
bigots in their proper perspective and ask yourself THIS:
"WHY would ANY sensible and intelligent person ever want
to lend ANY support or credibility to any verbiage that is be-
ing spewed by such hateful and irrational people who are
being nothing but TOXIC to our society, and to civil/human
rights?"

Finally -- IF you think that the bigots who oppose me are
right, and DO have worthwhile arguments... then I INVITE
you to present ME with actual FACTS that REFUTE anything
that I present AS facts in my posts. And if you CANNOT do
that -- then THINK about the implications of what that means
for the anti-personal-liberties claims and agendas of my op-
ponents here in Usenet. ]]]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It is EASY to understand why almost ALL hateful and ignorant
bigots cravenly cower behind aliases and phony names, while MANY
intelligent egalitarians proudly and without hesitation post under
their full REAL names (as I have *always* done, in ALL of my posts).
It's for the same reason that KKK members cowered under hoods.
Because they supported SHAMEFUL agendas, and didn't want to
have such abject stupidity EXPOSED to their friends and neighbors,
and thus be subjected to well-deserved ridicule. While on the other
hand, egalitarians who support and defend personal LIBERTIES
have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from top 5 websites below.)

http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481 -- Excellent article!
And ONE MORE: Read this, and then take future action accordingly:

Regarding: http://base8.lavenderliberal.com/index.html

The above normally is a very USEFUL Searchable Database of
the Proposition Hate (8) ENEMIES of Human Rights! KNOW the
enemies... and then HARASS and BOYCOTT the enemies, as much
as it is legally possible to do so! NOTE!! -- If you're reading this
in a post made by me on or after 11-24-11, you may find that the
link doesn't work. Hopefully, that situation will only be temporary.
Please save it in your Bookmarks/Favorites and keep trying it as
you get the chance. It is a HIGHLY useful resource when it can be
accessed!

If the link changes in the future, I'll include the NEW one in forth-
coming posts as soon as I learn about it.
THE COLONEL
2011-11-27 17:47:14 UTC
"(¯`·.¸¸ Craig Chilton ¸¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <***@i.com>
wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

<lips snipped LOL>

Another fine example of cut and paste, courtesy of pedohile Craig Chilton.
(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Queer News
2011-11-28 08:19:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>
Post by (¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Faggots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction
Coach Boy Fucker Fine got fired today.
(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

2011-11-30 04:12:40 UTC
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:55:42 -0600, "(¯`·.¸¸ Craig Chilton ¸¸.·´¯)
Post by (¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 03:46:55 +0100,
I use the above handle from time to time to confirm my dedication to
and loving support of the total homosexual family. More especially
those who sexually abuse children. There is a special place in my
heart for them since they, MORE THAN ANY OTHER SECTOR OF THE
HOMOSEXUAL
"family" MUST BEAR THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF THE LOW-LIFE
HETEROSEXUAL BIGOTS.
(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-12-01 00:17:15 UTC
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Bigots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction -- to join those of the EQUALLy socially-
RETARDED segregationists -- NEVER to be heard from again!

ROTFLMAO !!!

I *LOVE the sound of bigots as they SELF-DESTRUCT like a
string of Chinese firecrackers! Society will NEVER miss them!

= = = = = = =

*FORGERY by an IMMATURE and
Socially-RETARDED Bigotr ---

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:12:40 -0500, "(¯`·.¸¸ Craig Chilton ¸¸.·´¯)
<http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <***@j.com> wrote:

<FORGED swill flushed>

= = = = =

Craig fudge-packer Chilton
2011-12-01 08:29:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>
"(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>"
Yet ANOTHER example of my gay egalitarian stupidity!
ROTFLMAO !!!
The internet is full of your stupidity. Your family must be
proud.
(¯`·.žž Craig Chilton žž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-12-01 19:56:50 UTC
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Bigots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction -- to join those of the EQUALLy socially-
RETARDED segregationists -- NEVER to be heard from again!

ROTFLMAO !!!

I *LOVE the sound of bigots as they SELF-DESTRUCT like a
string of Chinese firecrackers! Society will NEVER miss them!

= = = = = = =

OBVIOUS **FORGERY by a Socially-RETARDED Bigot ---

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:29:33 +0100, "
Craig <stupidity-flush> Chilton" [<***@Bigots].com>] wrote:

<FORGED swill flushed>

= = = = =

[...]

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from website below.)

http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!
Craig fudge-packer Chilton
proud.
(¯`·.ž Craig Chilton ž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-12-04 16:01:34 UTC
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Bigots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction -- to join those of the EQUALLy socially-
RETARDED segregationists -- NEVER to be heard from again!

ROTFLMAO !!!

I *LOVE the sound of bigots as they SELF-DESTRUCT like a
string of Chinese firecrackers! Society will NEVER miss them!

= = = = = = =

OBVIOUS **FORGERY by a Socially-RETARDED Bigot ---

On 4 Dec 2011 13:01:36 -0000,
"Craig <idiocy-flush> Chilton" <***@flush> wrote:

<FORGED swill flushed>

= = = = =

Craig fudge-packer Chilton
proud.
(¯`·.ž Craig Chilton ž.·Ž¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>
2011-12-04 17:29:23 UTC
Yet ANOTHER example of the DESPERATION of the LOWLIFE
and Dishonest Bigots as their Hate-Agendas Swirl Down the
Drain of Extinction -- to join those of the EQUALLy socially-
RETARDED segregationists -- NEVER to be heard from again!

ROTFLMAO !!!

I *LOVE the sound of bigots as they SELF-DESTRUCT like a
string of Chinese firecrackers! Society will NEVER miss them!

= = = = = = =

OBVIOUS **FORGERY by a Socially-RETARDED Bigot ---

On 4 Dec 2011 13:37:35 -0000,

Hamish
2011-11-30 11:42:53 UTC
Post by THE COLONEL
<lips snipped LOL>
Another fine example of cut and paste, courtesy of pedohile Craig Chilton.
When the Kernel was in Nam, he was captured by the Vietcong & they
threw him into a pit full of poisonous snakes The next morning all
the snakes were dead. At least that`s what he told me. Truth is,
when he surrendered he offered to do all their cooking, laundry, &
arse wiping so the little guys allowed him to be their slave. He was
so good at his job, that he soon progressed up the promotion ladder to
become number one arse licker to the Vietcong army.