Is Ernie doing a fat chick named Bobbi?
Dick Smiler
2011-01-24 07:43:55 UTC
Is this her in the pink moomoo?

http://www.mytrailerpark.com/
Marcus
2011-01-24 08:09:19 UTC
Post by Dick Smiler
Is this her in the pink moomoo?
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/
No, ernie is only into men. Now if it was a guy named Bob, then we
could check into it for you. Marcus
I'm not Farrel you retard
Are under-18s considered "men"?
Marcus
Good point. You are correct sir. Marcus
Ernie
2011-01-25 19:37:54 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Dick Smiler
Is this her in the pink moomoo?
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/
No, ernie is only into men. Now if it was a guy named Bob, then we
could check into it for you. Marcus
Are under-18s considered "men"?
Good point. You are correct sir. Marcus
asshole farrel is talking to herself again. Nobody alse will talk to
the old bitch. Ernie
%
all the babbling in the world won't get you any hair on your head
Ernie
2011-01-26 01:14:51 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Dick Smiler
Is this her in the pink moomoo?
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/
No, ernie is only into men. Now if it was a guy named Bob, then we
could check into it for you. Marcus
Are under-18s considered "men"?
Good point. You are correct sir. Marcus
asshole farrel is talking to herself again. Nobody alse will talk to
the old bitch. Ernie
all the babbling in the world won't get you any hair on your head- Hide quoted text -
It worked for you. Ernie
%
Ernie
2011-01-25 19:36:42 UTC
Post by Marcus
Post by Dick Smiler
Is this her in the pink moomoo?
http://www.mytrailerpark.com/
No, ernie is only into men. Now if it was a guy named Bob, then we
could check into it for you. Marcus
That is really amazing, we have seen hundreds of posts from asshole
farrel saying how bad I want her, then the old pussy says that I am
only into men. She just can't keep her story straight. Ernie
%