Leftovers! Pecan pie, ice cream, pumpkin pie and whipped cream
Kulin Remailer
2009-11-27 00:57:20 UTC
But you fatties don't get any.
Lady Veteran
2009-11-27 02:06:43 UTC
Post by Kulin Remailer
But you fatties don't get any.
What makes you think that anything you have is worth anything?

LV

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
"I am mad as hell and I will not take it anymore!"

---Network
%
---Network
%