Anonymous, Cowardly Idiot Disses Fat Girls
Spanky
2010-07-22 01:02:18 UTC
It figures that a reprobate has to take an example of one fat girl and
make it a condemnation of all fat girls.
Fat and the unattractive characteristics of it are common across all fat
broads.
It didn't seem to ruin her night and no male idiot tried to use her
for the evening.
No male with any self respect goes whale riding at any time of day.
Why don't you man up and admit that you are a chubby chaser? It is
sick toads like you that make people miserable and you will pay for
that by being what you despise in the next life?
Why don't you admit you're a fat stinky whale desperately trying to get
laid?
Do I believe in karma? Yes I do. Idiots will get theirs.
LV
God protects fools and idiots. He didn't say anything about protecting
fatties. Maybe he uses them for candles or lamp oil.
Lady Veteran
2010-07-22 15:19:28 UTC
Post by Spanky
It figures that a reprobate has to take an example of one fat girl and
make it a condemnation of all fat girls.
Fat and the unattractive characteristics of it are common across all fat
broads.
***@aioe.org

Gee, why do you cowards like this server so well besides being to
cheap to pay and being to cowardly to man up and stand behind your
words?

Well it seems that you may not be the apple of their eye either. What
woman would want a sadistic S.O.B. with a penchant for wearing silk
panties?
Post by Spanky
It didn't seem to ruin her night and no male idiot tried to use her
for the evening.
No male with any self respect goes whale riding at any time of day.
So please regale us all about you last date. Did he wear a dress?
Post by Spanky
Why don't you man up and admit that you are a chubby chaser? It is
sick toads like you that make people miserable and you will pay for
that by being what you despise in the next life?
Why don't you admit you're a fat stinky whale desperately trying to get
laid?
Well I don't care about being laid because I have better things to
think about-like how I can useful-something you gave up on a long time
ago.

Males like you are the reason women would rather be celibate. See what
a choice you offer.
Post by Spanky
Do I believe in karma? Yes I do. Idiots will get theirs.
LV
God protects fools and idiots. He didn't say anything about protecting
fatties. Maybe he uses them for candles or lamp oil.
So you think you have divine protection? That only applies to people
born that way. It does not apply to bastards who loose brain function
from secondary syphilis.

May you love long and suffer.

LV
--
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
Today's Idiot - Dan Rather: "And now the sequence of
events in no particular order."

Gary L. Burnore
2010-07-22 19:12:42 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Spanky
It figures that a reprobate has to take an example of one fat girl and
make it a condemnation of all fat girls.
Fat and the unattractive characteristics of it are common across all fat
broads.
Gee, why do you cowards like this server so well besides being to
cheap to pay and being to cowardly to man up and stand behind your
words?
Gee, why does someone like you KILLFILE someone who doesn't post from
a remailer and DOES stand up to his words? Only one reason. That
person is telling the truth and you can't handle it.

Admission noted.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
How you look depends on where you go.
. | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
. | ÝÛ 0 1 7 2 3 / Ý³Þ 3 7 4 9 3 0 Û³
Black Helicopter Repair Services, Ltd.| Official Proof of Purchase
Lou
2010-07-22 22:46:58 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Spanky
It figures that a reprobate has to take an example of one fat girl and
make it a condemnation of all fat girls.
Fat and the unattractive characteristics of it are common across all fat
broads.
Gee, why do you cowards like this server so well besides being to
cheap to pay and being to cowardly to man up and stand behind your
words?
Well it seems that you may not be the apple of their eye either. What
woman would want a sadistic S.O.B. with a penchant for wearing silk
panties?
Any lesbian from Boston or Dallas?

Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Lady Veteran
2010-07-23 02:30:13 UTC
Post by Lou
Post by Lady Veteran
Gee, why do you cowards like this server so well besides being to
cheap to pay and being to cowardly to man up and stand behind your
words?
Well it seems that you may not be the apple of their eye either. What
woman would want a sadistic S.O.B. with a penchant for wearing silk
panties?
Any lesbian from Boston or Dallas?
***@dizum.com

Of course a cowardly reprobate like you clog a communication system
for people in repressed countries to post this crap.

What are you that people should deem you worthy of such nonsense?

What are you-16?

I would like to see your parents brought up on charges for letting an
idiot like you loose upon the world.
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.

What a luzer you are.

Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.

LV

Chockmate
2010-07-23 04:16:00 UTC
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that Lady Veteran
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.
What a luzer you are.
Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.
LV
*POKE*

BARK! BARK! BARK!
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2010

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Wildhare, dazed and confused

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn?t change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar, blinded by the light
% Sock
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
%
2010-07-23 05:13:20 UTC
Post by Chockmate
Post by Chockmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Lou
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 01:02:18 +0000 (UTC), Spanky
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:10:51 -0700, Gertrude W.
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.
What a luzer you are.
Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.
LV
*POKE*
*POKE*
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock
Fred Hall
2010-07-23 06:00:24 UTC
Post by %
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.
What a luzer you are.
Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.
LV
*POKE*
*POKE*
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock

Checkmate
2010-07-23 08:07:26 UTC
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that % said the
Post by %
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.
What a luzer you are.
Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.
LV
*POKE*
*POKE*
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock
I thought it was one of mine... I can't keep track of 'em all.

-Ragnar, blinded by the light
checky's % sock
2010-07-23 08:13:35 UTC
Post by %
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock
I thought it was one of mine... I can't keep track of 'em all.
I was hiding in the dryer.

LONG LIVE TEH SOCK REBELLION

%: YHBT
Checkmate
2010-07-23 15:19:14 UTC
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that checky's %
Post by %
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock
I thought it was one of mine... I can't keep track of 'em all.
I was hiding in the dryer.
Did you see Ragnar in there hiding amongst the other rags? He's now one of my
puppets, you know.

-Ragnar, blinded by the light
Fred Hall
I always adored puppets who required very little care
Checkmate
2010-07-24 04:41:16 UTC
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that Fred Hall said
Post by %
Post by Chockmate
BARK! BARK! BARK!
Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!
wow , my first sock
I thought it was one of mine... I can't keep track of 'em all.
I was hiding in the dryer.
Did you see Ragnar in there hiding amongst the other rags? He's now one of my
puppets, you know.
I always adored puppets who required very little care
He shows up to be fed every morning... like clockwork.

-Ragnar, blinded by the light
Lard Won Tons
2010-07-23 10:07:47 UTC
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Lou
Post by Lady Veteran
Gee, why do you cowards like this server so well besides being to
cheap to pay and being to cowardly to man up and stand behind your
words?
Well it seems that you may not be the apple of their eye either. What
woman would want a sadistic S.O.B. with a penchant for wearing silk
panties?
Any lesbian from Boston or Dallas?
Of course a cowardly reprobate like you clog a communication system
for people in repressed countries to post this crap.
Now it's a "communication system" and not the dreaded anonymous
remailer.
Post by Lady Veteran
What are you that people should deem you worthy of such nonsense?
Thankfully not you, or a "wordsmith."
Post by Lady Veteran
What are you-16?
Why? You looking for young black men to molest?
Post by Lady Veteran
I would like to see your parents brought up on charges for letting an
idiot like you loose upon the world.
At least my parents didn't leave me on a church step on the way
home from the hospital.
Post by Lady Veteran
Post by Lou
Ride 'em cowgirls! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!
Yes-ride you right into the ground and them pull the hole in after
you.
What a luzer you are.
Pull your panties back up, I'm not interested.
Post by Lady Veteran
Now go put your punk ass in the wood shed and stay until you are 25.
Proposition declined.
Post by Lady Veteran
LV
Wildhare
2010-07-24 00:11:59 UTC
Post by Spanky
[...]
Don't troll think of fatties as "fools and idiots" or is being a fool
or an idiot exclusive to being a troll?

W.