The fastest and slowest animals on the planet
Anonymous Remailer
2008-09-10 00:17:10 UTC
Remembering when folks would pay to see the fat woman at the
carnival
freak show. (along with a number of other freaks such as JoJo the
Dog
Faced Boy and Frances the Monkey Girl)
Joe
They would also pay to see the Skeleton Dude. Extremes and
rarities of all sorts could be found there. I have mixed feelings
about freak shows - people are going to gawk anyway, so may as well
charge 'em for it. Also, the freaks would form their own community
where they generally accepted their fellows.
Nowadays, we've got cosmetic surgeons and the like. So the more
normal you can be made to look, the more pressure there is on you to
look that way.
Robin
robin must be a little chubby
Just bend her over and pour in some corn oil. Put the
jackhammer to that fat ass and watch it bounce.
Ragnar
2008-09-10 20:05:47 UTC
[...]
jackhammer to that fat ass and watch it bounce.- Hide quoted text -
Your perverse sexual fantasies are noted, lol.
Over-share much?

Ragnar