Trump Laughs at Rudy
Lexor
2024-06-07 22:41:25 UTC
On 6/7/2024 11:22 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted
says...
On 6/6/2024 10:32 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell,
convicted child
Felon Trump Just Escalated His Most
Insane Lie About Biden
June 3
?Biden?s day of reckoning is coming,?
the Trump campaign wrote in a
fundraising email distributed Monday.
?He tried to publicly torture and
humiliate me ? but he failed. He
tried to raid my home and take me
out with deadly force ? but he failed.?
There is no limit to the absurdity of Trump's lies. The FBI knew
Trump wasn't
going to be at Mar-a-Dumpo on the day they conducted their stolen
documents
retrieval operation. They planned it that way, and Trump knows it.
This Trump lie had no legs from the outset.
Remember that laptop that didn't exist?
No one said the laptop didn't exist, you trailer-trash fuckdrip. They
said that
Rudy JulieAnnie fucked with it and planted shit on it. He did.
No, the media said it didn't exist.
"The media" <snicker> didn't say any such thing, you trailer-trash
fuckdrip.
No one planted anything on it.
Yes, Rudy planted bullshit on it. The FBI has confirmed it.
Did another Democrat liar stand up and say yes it was so?
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 13:34:19 UTC
Post by Lexor
[...]
Actually, a couple of different forensic exams including by the NYP and the WP discovered
that there was quite a bit altered on the drive Isaac copied and gave to Bannon and Julie.
Only one email on the drive provided any evidence of fuckery on Hunter's part. The rest
of the emails puportedly "proving" his guilt, were discovered to have not been genuine.

If you think the argument over Hunter's laptop has been a thing, just wait for the flood
of AI generated "evidence" partisans will be turning in on each other in the coming years.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Eric at a press conference in New York Wed, May 29, 2024
after his father's guilty verdict was handed down said:

"I cannot wait for the day that we win. We will. We're white. The country knows
that this is nonsense."
<https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/internet-roasting-eric-trump-viral-172538135.html>

(video at link)

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Skeeter
The FBI says otherwise. No tampering and they know how to tell.
Charlie Glock
2024-06-08 14:45:38 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Lexor
[...]
For a person, even a computer expert, to falsify the huge number of pictures, emails, personal
notes and so forth and make the timelines match, the ip addresses both to and from, would be
impossible.

If it were a single email or photo then yea it could easily be done but with this vast amount of
information including EXIF data, trips to foreign countries timed with the photos and emails it is
not possible.

The progressive left has known the laptop was real from day one but they chose to lie and bury it
in order to get Joe Biden elected.
And it worked.

Now comes the time for accountability.
--
Charlie Glock
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
- Thomas Jefferson 1776
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 20:39:03 UTC
Post by Charlie Glock
For a person, even a computer expert, to falsify the huge number of pictures, emails, personal
notes and so forth and make the timelines match, the ip addresses both to and from, would be
impossible.
That's why the forensic experts, one team contracted by NYP, the other by WAPO, were able
to tell so easily how much tampering their had been.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-08 21:18:09 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Charlie Glock
For a person, even a computer expert, to falsify the huge number of pictures, emails, personal
notes and so forth and make the timelines match, the ip addresses both to and from, would be
impossible.
That's why the forensic experts, one team contracted by NYP, the other by WAPO, were able
to tell so easily how much tampering their had been.
Yet the FBI who I think is a bit better than WAPO says it has not been
tampered with. You do trust your FBI don't you? Or is that only when
they are after Trump?
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 06:59:42 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Yet the FBI who I think is a bit better than WAPO says it has not been
tampered with. You do trust your FBI don't you? Or is that only when
they are after Trump?
You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

The FBI has the actual laptop. It's genuine. They haven't shared what's on it.

The COPY is the modified version the right has been publishing bits of and trying to use
as evidence. Since it is only a copy and has been certified as modified long after Hunter
last possessed the original and since both the copy and original have a questionable chain
of custody, neither are admissible as evidence anymore.

Again, there are two different "laptops" involved. The actual laptop which the FBI has
and the COPY of its drive which was found by forensics experts to have been modified in
multiple accesses *after* the original was seized by the FBI.

One more time. We're talking about two different machines here.

Hunter's laptop, currently in the hands of the FBI/DOJ and a copy which is DIFFERENT from
what the FBI has and was found by forensic experts to have been modified somewhen between
Isaac making the copy and the copy showing up at NYP.

TWO DIFFERENT MACHINES.

Do you know what "two" means?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-09 15:35:59 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
[...]
There is no other made up laptop. That would be known. The FBI has what
the court needs.
NoBody
You answered your own question.
Governor Swill
2024-06-08 20:36:45 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Lexor
[...]
The FBI has only examined the actual laptop taken from Isaac. That has not been tampered
with. What was tampered with was the copy Isaac illegally made and that copy is the basis
of all the charges the right has made against Hunter.

I seem to recall the you guys making a big deal of Hunter's laptop being introduced into
evidence at the trial. Rightist sites were practically drooling over what it's contents
might expose in court.

"At about 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, a federal prosecutor, Derek Hines, brandished the
headliner in question — Mr. Biden’s notorious laptop, a silver Apple MacBook Pro encased
in a plastic cover. He waggled it about with his left hand while reminding a government
witness, Erika Jensen, an F.B.I. special agent, of all the data that had been seized
during the Department of Justice’s investigation of Mr. Biden.

"Three seconds later, Mr. Hines returned the laptop to the prosecutors’ table, soon to be
buried under a heap of other government evidence. It received no further mention."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/us/politics/hunter-biden-trial.html>

Just can't seem to catch a break, can you?

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-08 21:15:08 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Lexor
[...]
So you can prove that? The laptop is damning and no signs of tampering
says the FBI.
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
The laptop is real and has not been tampered with. That exposes the lies
saying it didn't exist.
Swill
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 07:07:47 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
The FBI has only examined the actual laptop taken from Isaac. That has not been tampered
with. What was tampered with was the copy Isaac illegally made and that copy is the basis
of all the charges the right has made against Hunter.
So you can prove that? The laptop is damning and no signs of tampering
says the FBI.
Which laptop? The one the FBI has or the copy Isaac made?

As for "damning", the FBI also says there is no evidence of wrongdoing on the laptop they
took from Isaac. You believe them when they say the laptop is genuine, but you choose not
to believe them when they say there is no evidence of wrongdoing on it?

As for the copy, there's only one certified genuine email that appears to show an unusual
situation going on vis-à-vis Hunter and Burisma. There is no corroborative,
unquestionable evidence of any wrongdoing.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-09 15:36:49 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Are you saying the court system that convicted Trump is cheating and not
using the real laptop that they know exists?
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 18:32:05 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
Did you not notice that they presented NO EVIDENCE taken from the laptop? It was used as
a prop to prod a witness, nothing more. There was no evidence submitted during trial that
was on or from the laptop.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-09 18:46:50 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
There was. The fact is you fucks lied to the public and said there was
no laptop.
NoBody
2024-06-10 11:11:27 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2024 12:46:50 -0600, Skeeter
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
[...]
This would imply that Swill is capable of admitting error and has
shame. He is not capable of either.
Governor Swill
2024-06-11 04:09:10 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Are you saying the court system that convicted Trump is cheating and not
using the real laptop that they know exists?
Did you not notice that they presented NO EVIDENCE taken from the laptop? It was used as
a prop to prod a witness, nothing more. There was no evidence submitted during trial that
was on or from the laptop.
There was. The fact is you fucks lied to the public and said there was
no laptop.
This would imply that Swill is capable of admitting error and has
shame. He is not capable of either.
Find where I have denied the laptop existed and post it right

here -------->

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

Governor Swill
2024-06-11 12:53:55 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Are you saying the court system that convicted Trump is cheating and not
using the real laptop that they know exists?
Did you not notice that they presented NO EVIDENCE taken from the laptop? It was used as
a prop to prod a witness, nothing more. There was no evidence submitted during trial that
was on or from the laptop.
There was. The fact is you fucks lied to the public and said there was
no laptop.
This would imply that Swill is capable of admitting error and has
shame. He is not capable of either.
Find where I have denied the laptop existed and post it right
here -------->
Still waiting . . .

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

Skeeter
Attention seeking noted.
Governor Swill
2024-06-12 03:32:21 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Are you saying the court system that convicted Trump is cheating and not
using the real laptop that they know exists?
Did you not notice that they presented NO EVIDENCE taken from the laptop? It was used as
a prop to prod a witness, nothing more. There was no evidence submitted during trial that
was on or from the laptop.
There was. The fact is you fucks lied to the public and said there was
no laptop.
This would imply that Swill is capable of admitting error and has
shame. He is not capable of either.
Find where I have denied the laptop existed and post it right
here -------->
Still waiting . . .
Swill
Attention seeking noted.
Did you also note that both of you assholes falsely accused me of something? When I am in
error, I own up to it but I won't do it on your word of honor because party hacks don't
*have* any honor.

I'm still waiting for one of you assholes, and the list isn't limited to Skeeter and
Nobody, that I *ever* denied the existence or legitimacy of the Biden laptop the FBI
seized from Isaac.

-------> Message ID: A$$H0L3

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

Skeeter
2024-06-13 14:45:14 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
[...]
They didn't seize it, he turned it in.

NoBody
He thrives on it.
Governor Swill
2024-06-12 14:26:50 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Skeeter
Are you saying the court system that convicted Trump is cheating and not
using the real laptop that they know exists?
Did you not notice that they presented NO EVIDENCE taken from the laptop? It was used as
a prop to prod a witness, nothing more. There was no evidence submitted during trial that
was on or from the laptop.
There was. The fact is you fucks lied to the public and said there was
no laptop.
This would imply that Swill is capable of admitting error and has
shame. He is not capable of either.
Find where I have denied the laptop existed and post it right
here -------->
Still waiting . . .
Swill
Attention seeking noted.
He thrives on it.
If the irony was any deeper I'd need hip waders.

Swill
--
"I don't like saying the word, "bullshit" in front of these beautiful children so I won't say it. I will not say it."

chouteau
What's the matter with the ones you got? Leaking?
NoBody
His endless trolls are filling his pants and pulling them down.
Loran
2024-06-09 19:16:28 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Are you EVER going to sign up and go fight for your Ukrainian heroes Rudy?

Or will you just play stolen valor and hypocrite records here?
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 07:08:22 UTC
Post by Skeeter
The laptop is real and has not been tampered with. That exposes the lies
saying it didn't exist.
It also exposes the lie that there was evidence of wrongdoing on it.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
There is plenty.
NoBody
2024-06-09 13:59:15 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2024 08:05:19 -0600, Skeeter
Post by Skeeter
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Lexor
[...]
Isn't it interesting that for a laptop that didn't exist (according to
libs like Swilly) they seem to know a great deal about it?
rc
Denial can be enlightening for lefties at times.
Governor Swill

Loran
2024-06-08 17:16:11 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!
Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!
When are you going to sign up to go fight there, Jonathan 'little man' Ball?

You gutless hypocritical puke!
crapster
2024-06-09 04:45:23 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Lexor
[...]
You can't fake emails on a hard drive or hard drive image without
leaving traces. No matter how good you are, there are some structural
regions where Windows, Linux or other tools can't prevent a record of
alteration. It's an unintended consequence of peripheral storage
standards design.
Post by Governor Swill
If you think the argument over Hunter's laptop has been a thing, just wait for the flood
of AI generated "evidence" partisans will be turning in on each other in the coming years.
Control Data Corp invented and used rudimentary AI back in the 1960's to
teach IBM a huge lesson in the Business MacH. Corp., 306 F. Supp. 839
(D. Minn. 1969).

Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) had developed and was using AI in
the 1980's.

IBM finally caught up in the mid 90's. When will the rest of you catch up?
Governor Swill
2024-06-09 07:10:52 UTC
Post by crapster
You can't fake emails on a hard drive or hard drive image without
leaving traces.
Exactly. And traces have been left - on the copy.

The real laptop, the original the FBI has, has not had any information released from it.

All public information purported to be from the laptop is actually from Isaac's copy.

Swill
--
We now have it from the horse's mouth that the Trumps are white supremacists.

Skeeter
2024-06-09 15:38:41 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by crapster
You can't fake emails on a hard drive or hard drive image without
leaving traces.
Exactly. And traces have been left - on the copy.
The real laptop, the original the FBI has, has not had any information released from it.
That's right and it will be presented as evidence.
Post by Governor Swill
All public information purported to be from the laptop is actually from Isaac's copy.
Are you saying the court and the FBI know that?
Swill
pothead
2024-06-09 14:35:11 UTC
Post by crapster
Post by Governor Swill
If you think the argument over Hunter's laptop has been a thing, just wait for the flood
of AI generated "evidence" partisans will be turning in on each other in the coming years.
Control Data Corp invented and used rudimentary AI back in the 1960's to
teach IBM a huge lesson in the Business MacH. Corp., 306 F. Supp. 839
(D. Minn. 1969).
Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) had developed and was using AI in
the 1980's.
IBM finally caught up in the mid 90's. When will the rest of you catch up?
Well stated.
Thank you.
--
pothead
Joe Biden is the absolute WORST President Of the U.S. ever.