Trial nears in case of San Diego firefighters forced to take part in "gay pride" parade
Fritz Wuehler
2008-09-13 05:45:00 UTC
The SDFD should have permitted the firefighters to enter the crowd
and beat the shit out of these perverts.
Says "J" who asks why we think he is evil.
All faggots are filthy shit eating cocksuckers.
And all people who write that have an IQ of 66.6.
I guess that includes you now, doesn't it?
John Baker
2008-09-13 06:47:09 UTC
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 07:45:00 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
Post by Fritz Wuehler
The SDFD should have permitted the firefighters to enter the crowd
and beat the shit out of these perverts.
Says "J" who asks why we think he is evil.
All faggots are filthy shit eating cocksuckers.
And all people who write that have an IQ of 66.6.
I guess that includes you now, doesn't it?
Are your guesses always this far off?